Are you a brand manager who will improve services for the long term? We would like to get in touch with you
The Brand Manager is accountable for the marketing of Lixiana using all elements of the marketing mix in an effective way. Engaging colleagues in other roles (e.g. sales, medical, finance, regulatory affairs and administration) is key to realize the objectives.
You make plans, develop and coordinate all on-& offline promotional activities related to the marketing of the assigned products and to ensure their correct implementation, in order to achieve annual and long term sales and profit objectives.
Some of your tasks:
- You prepares and submits in due time, an annual marketing plan for the assigned products, developed according to company guidelines;
- You participates for the assigned products to the 5-year company business plan;
- You improves marketing effectiveness by developing efficient and creative marketing campaigns relevant to the assigned products;
- You analyze and evaluate marketing and sales developments in comparison to agreed plans (e.g. sales vs. objectives, online reach and conversion rates vs objectives, impact of promotional investments);
- You propose, creates and implements promotional actions for the assigned products in line with the marketing plan;
- You are pre-testing of strategies and promotional materials where necessary;
- You initiate agency briefings, coordinates, keeps track of progress and roll out of on- & offline promotional activities;
- You monitored and respects the product related expense budgets laid out in the marketing plan;
- You ensure full compliance with the SOP procedure for the release of promotional material and projects.
Your job is 70% non-personal multichannel and 30% sales force support.
To qualify for this position:
- You have an MBA/Marketing degree;
- You have marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- You have experience in CV and / or thrombosis disease area (optional);
- You are successful track record in marketing role;
- You have experience with in digital communication and multichannel customer approach;
- You have a analytic view on (online) data, market insights and able to convert to winning strategy and tactics;
- You have a Hands-on proactive approach and accountability;
- You have commercial experience, ideally in healthcare;
- You have good communication and strong social skills;
- You have advanced presentation skills;
- You have experience with cooperate in cross functional teams;
- You are ability to work in English, fluent written and spoken on top of native Dutch.
The company, with 15,000 employees, are in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology”. The European headquarters are in Munich, Germany and they have affiliates in 12 European countries.