Are you a Supply Chain Manager who cares for all sales, of all affiliates in Europe? Then we are looking for you.
Supply Chain ensures that the products reach the customer in time, at the appropriate quality, quantity and cost. This is valid through the entire product life cycle, from launch to discontinuation. Supply Chain not only secures a reliable replenishment of the sales, but it also contributes to launching products as early as possible and to all initiatives aiming to prolong product life span.
Our products are manufactured in our sites or are sourced from contract manufacturers. Supply Chain cares for all sales, of all affiliates in Europe, all licensee customers and all International distributors. Supply Chain controls all distribution and transport of products within Europe and is responsible for export and import compliance.
You are responsible for supporting the delivery of the European revenue via the management of Demand Supply in all countries,
survey, manage, and continuously improve the supply chain processes (planning, ordering, inventory , logistics) across all supply channels so that stock is available, distribution is secured and cost targets achieved.
To qualify for this position:
- You have 3 – 5 years of experience;
- You have a Bachelor degree in the area of Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management (SCM) or Operations Management;
- You have experience of working in logistics/ supply chain;
- You are highly numerate and analytical;
- You have good organizational and planning skills;
- You speak and written fluent in English, Additional language like Dutch, German, French etc. is an advantage;
- You have ability to work in a multi country/culture environment.
The company is one of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world. As a young and forward-thinking company, she is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through the introduction of innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products.